Friday, November 7, 2008

New Schedule


Hello again everyone!

I know I haven't posted in such a long time; you would be surprised how much work is involved on the administrative side of a Martial Arts school. Although tough, I am so excited to help serve our students and their families in any way I can.

Here is the new schedule, including both the Blue and Black studios. We have at least 4 options to attend classes for everyone except the adult male. With future growth, we have the space and capacity to add to our schedule.

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who is involved with our studio. From the parents to the students, we could not do this without you guys. I also want to give a special thanks to Emily, who shares such a personal part of her life when she contributes to this blog. I hope everyone feels inspired by her postings.

Thanks Everyone!

-Beyond Sports-

No comments: